We are going to publish a Special Issue (Vol V, No 2) from Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities (www.rupkatha.com) on the broad area of Performance Studies. For authors’ convenience we have selected certain topics/issues on which submission may be made. However, the list not exhaustive and is rather suggestive. We welcome submission on other suitable issues relating to the broad area from the contributors.
· Scope and Nature of Performance Studies / Performing Arts Theory
· Interdisciplinarity: literature, theatre, cultural anthropology, social sciences, neuro-sciences and performance
· Genre and Politics
· Performance Theory and Criticism (Discussants may include Wallace Bacon, Robert Breen, Richard Schechner, Victor Turner, Dwight Conquergood, Bryan Reynolds, Barbara Kirshenblatt-Gimblett, Diana Taylor, Corinne Kratz and others)
· Performance, Text, Discourse
· Evolution, Bio-Aesthetics: Spectacle, rituals, theatre, game -theory etc.
· Gender, Race, Culture Issues
· Performance/s (text), performance artist/s, group etc.
· History of Drama, Film & Digital Media.
Submission of Creative Works: We invite submission of multimedia works (photos, paintings, photographs, short videos, digital art) relating to Performance Studies from individual artists and group of artists/performers.
Book Reviews: Reviews of books, Performance relating to Performance Studies are invited. Please read submission guidelines from the website.
Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines: Please visit http://rupkatha.com/submissionguidelines.php for submission guidelines.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)