Since its inception in 2012, DELVE (Nowgong College Research Journal) (ISSN 2278-7402) has been providing a space for analysis, intervention and research across a wide range of areas. It is a bi-annual research journal which publishes full-length articles on all aspects of science, social science and commerce, both theoretical and practical. The journal also publishes reviews of texts, reference books and scholarly work related to the discipline. The contributors are expected to conform strictly to the following guidelines:
1. Authors are request to submit a hard copy as well as a soft copy of the paper.
2. Authors should use ‘Times New Roman’ with font 12. The line spacing should be 1.5 throughout the paper. New paragraph should start with a tab. It is mandatory to compose the paper in Microsoft Word.
3. The title of the paper should be written in bold.
4. Name of the author(s) should be given with surname first followed by the initials. (e.g. Saikia, N.G.)
5. Authors should provide full address of correspondence with email Id.
6. The paper must be accompanied by an abstract. The length of the abstract should not exceed 150 words.
7. Authors should provide at least three key words which will be used for indexing purpose.
8. Date should be specified as, e.g. 1st August 2012.
9. The paper should be sent in the following style:
a. Title of the paper
b. Name of the author(s) in Italics
c. Key words (minimum 3, maximum 5)
d. Main body of the paper.
10. Reference should be given in the following format:
a. Indicate reference by number(s) as superscript of the line in the text.
Example: ……….. to ethical considerations.1
b. Give the reference as end note. Number the references (numbers as superscript) in the list in the order in which they appear in the text. Alphabetical order need not be followed.
c. Cite the reference in the following style:
Author(s) surname, Initials, Title of the book, Page No., Publisher, Place of publication, Year.
Example: Kruth, G.E., The Art of Computer programming, P. 25, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2001.
Author(s) surname, Initials, Title of the article, Name of the Journal, Volume, Page(s) No, Year.
Example: Bulmer, M.E., Co evaluation of codon usages and transfer of RNA abundance, Nature, 325, PP. 35-50, 1987.
The next issue of DELVE (Vol. II, No.2) is scheduled for publication in July, 2013. Contributions for possible inclusion must reach the Editors of the Journal by 31st May, 2013
DELVE, Nowgong College Research Journal
Department of History, Nowgong College
Pin. 782001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)