POLISH AMERICAN HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION (PAHA)
Annual Meeting, Washington D.C. - January 2-4, 2014
The Polish American Historical Association holds its Annual Conference in conjunction with the American Historical Association (AHA).
Abstracts for papers and panel proposals are now being accepted and should be submitted to the Chair of the Program Committee:
Electronic proposals in email and word format are strongly preferred.
Individuals and panel organizers should include the following information when submitting a proposal:
• Paper/Session title(s) (of no more than 20 words)
• Paper/Session abstract(s) (up to 300/500 words, respectively)
• Biographical paragraph or c.v. summary (up to 250 words) for each participant
• Correct mailing and e-mail address for each participant
• Chair (required) and commentator (optional) for the session
• Audiovisual needs, if any. Please be advised that it is unlikely that PAHA will be able to use PowerPoint in its sessions, due to the high cost of rental, or that presenters will be permitted by the hosting conference hotel to bring their own. You may wish to consider distribution of paper handouts as an alternative.
PAHA members who plan to attend PAHA conference only do not need to register for the AHA conference, but are required to register for the PAHA conference by November 1, 2013. Registration may be done on-line at www.polishamericanstudies.org or by sending the $20.00 registration fee to the PAHA Headquarters c/o Magda Jacques, Central Connecticut State University, 1615 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06050.
22 Sullivan St.
Cazenovia, NY 13035
(315)655-7302 Email: email@example.com
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)