Apologies for cross-posting
Dear IWHA member, former members, IWHA support and water historian,
Prof. Zheng Xiao Yun, President of the International Water History Association, this week called for all IQHA stakeholders to participate in the election of new council members of the IWHA
The organisation needs a new secretary, treasurer and three ordinary council members.
Your participation in this process to solicit support from willing and able people to is appreciated.
If and when you nominate, please disclose the following details:
1. Name of the person you nominate.
2. Nomination as a) ordinary council members; or b) secretary; or
3. Has the person given his/her consent?
4. Motivate your reason for the nomination.
5. Provide your contact details: email address and institutional
6. Provide the contact details of the person you nominate.
7. Please disclose your name, institution to which you belong; and
your email address.
Mail your nomination: to *firstname.lastname@example.org*
We need to have the names of persons nominated on or shortly after 21 March.
Closing date for nominations: 29 March.
List of candidates for election 31 March
Closing date for voting will be 6 April.
Announcement of election: 13 April.
Your cooperation is much appreciated.
(On behalf of the election committee)
Research Niche for the Cultural Dynamics of Water
North-West University (Vaal)
PO Box 1174
South Africa Email: email@example.com
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)