This HR compliance virtual event will discuss about HR risk assessment, Recordkeeping, Retention and Destruction, Selecting and Administering Employment Policies, Legal Interviewing and Hiring Practices, Performance Management, Documenting and Handling Disciplinary Actions and Terminations.
Why Should You Attend:
This 3-hour HR compliance course provides information and techniques for handling human resources practices legally and effectively. Beginning with an overall audit of human resources practices, this webinar covers overall legal requirements, employment policies, employee record maintenance, employment practices, performance management, discipline and terminations. Each section will give proactive measures and best practices to assure the organization has equitable and effective human resource management.
- To learn key areas of an HR Audit, what should be covered and how it should be managed
- To comply with the laws and regulations governing human resources administration
- To understand HR record-keeping obligations and responsibilities
- To create, communicate and establish effective and legal policies
- To build a stronger and better organization with information gained through auditing your HR procedures and practices
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)