We are proud to announce the 12th issue of SCENARIO, the bilingual online journal of Drama and Theatre in Second and Foreign Language Education.
Most of the articles are based on conference papers for Plot me no Plots: Theatre in University Language Teaching that took place at the University of Padua October 14-15, 2011.
The issue includes the following contributions as well as a review and a conference report:
- Nicoletta Marini-Maio, Theatrical Plots in a Spectacular Setting
- Fiona Dalziel & Andrea Pennacchi, Looking for Henry: Improvisation and Storytelling in Foreign Language Theatre
- Filippo Fonio, Stuffed Pants! Staging Full-Scale Comic Plays with Students of Italian as a Foreign Language
- Erika Piazzoli, Engage or Entertain? The Nature of Teacher/Participant Collaboration in Process Drama for Additional Language Teaching
- Lorna Carson, The Role of Drama in Task-Based Learning: Agency, Identity and Autonomy
- Ivan Lombardi, From the Curtain to the Façade: Enhancing ESL/EFL Learners’ Communicative Competence through an Interactive Digital Drama
- María Isabel Fernández García, Mercedes Ariza, Claudio Bendazzoli, Maria Giovanna Biscu & Yvonne Grimaldi, The Effective Action of Theatre in the Educational Mapping of Linguistic and Intercultural Mediators
- Gabriella Caponi-Doherty, review of Dramatic Interactions: Teaching Languages, Literatures and Cultures through Theater—Theoretical Approaches and Classroom Practices, edited by Colleen Ryan and Nicoletta Marini-Maio
- Micha Fleiner, Drama als Methode: Theaterorientierte Unterrichtsformen in Schule und Universität (Konferenzbericht).
Dept of Germanic Studies
Bloomington, IN Email: evens@indiana,edu
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)