The 15th Annual Conference on WWW Applications takes place in Cape Town from 10-13 September 2013. See www.zaw3.co.za for full details. Authors from ALL sciences and disciplines are invited to submit abstracts for papers or posters of their original and unpublished research from any field in which the World Wide Web is applied or used as a tool or system. Topics should relate to any recent research, trends and developments in the Web environment.
Authors submit abstracts under the following tracks:
- The mobile web
- Information and knowledge discovery
- Social networking
- Web development
- Enterprise content management.
Features of this annual conference:
- Prominent invited keynote speakers
- Programme tracks on web applications in a wide spectrum of disciplines
- Double-blind peer-reviewed papers, inter alia reporting results from masters and doctoral research
- Poster presentations on any of the tracks
- Proceedings published under an ISBN number in the Conference’s website.
Target dates for peer-reviewed papers:
Submission of abstracts (±500 words): 15 March 2013
Notification of abstract acceptance: from 1 January to 15 March 2013
Submission of full papers for peer-reviewing: 15 May 2013
Notification of acceptance of papers: 30 June 2013
Submission of final accepted papers: 25 August 2013.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)