For the first time, we will publish conference proceedings through the submission of conference-themed papers, which, if accepted, have the possibility of being published in an edited ebook or other NEA publication.
We invite you to submit in the following areas:
• Union organizing in higher education
• The role of faculty, students, academic professionals, and higher education support professionals in creating a more democratic society
• The role of unions in creating a more democratic society
• Women and their leadership roles in unions
• Minorities and leadership in unions
• The public good in higher education
Please submit your 350-word abstract with name, e-mail, phone number, and institutional affiliation, as well as two page vitae, to Mary Ellen Flannery at email@example.com by January 3, 2013. Selected conference presenters will be notified by the end of January with further conference details.
Any questions regarding the NEA Higher Education Conference and paper submissions can be sent to Phadra Williams Tuitt, Ed.D., Organizational Specialist, NEA Center For Organizing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Ellen Flannery, NEA Thought & Action Editor, NEA Center For Communications, at email@example.com.
Mary Ellen Flannery
1201 16th St NW
Washington DC 20036
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)