In Open Access Week, here is the way to get your work published more quickly.
Social Sciences Directory is a new multi-disciplinary publication, which aims to revolutionise scholarly publishing by providing quality, affordable content without the barrier of subscription paywalls. Our approach is modern and progressive, whilst adhering to recognised publishing standards. Following the publication of our first issue, we are now working on publishing the second issue week commencing November 12th.
Benefits of choosing to publish with us
• Fully independent Editors and Editorial Boards
• Speeded up time to publication - aiding dissemination and citation for authors
• Multi-disciplinary content to cross-fertilise ideas
• Retention of copyright by authors
• Peer review of all scholarly papers
• Publication of valuable additional material
• Unlimited space – so fewer unnecessary rejections
• Low article fees and / or institutional memberships (allowing unlimited submissions)
• An easy-to-follow submission and review process
• Indexed with OCLC WorldCat and EBSCO Discovery Service for increased discoverability
• Archived with the British Library for perpetual access
• Friendly and helpful service
If you have papers that you would like to be considered for publication, or would like to offer you services as a reviewer, please visit our website and register. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Dan Scott MA, BA (Hons)
Social Sciences Directory Limited
T: +44 (0)1423 326 257
M: +44 (0)770 381 2042
READ IT. WRITE IT. CITE IT.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)