Formerly crossed by various migratory flows, Vietnam also inherited several influences brought
by those communities living on its lands.
The ethnic minorities represent a sensitive subject and scientific researched conducted on
them remain marginal.By using shamanism and the local faiths, they offered us a cultural pallet of a surprising wealth which marks with their footprint the Vietnamese culture.
Our subjects propose to visit alternately some of these human communities and their religious
practices to better encircle the Vietnamese history and especially the contemporary history of
this area of Asia.
Guidelines for abstracts:
- Abstracts should be sent directly to the convenor
- Deadline: 30th November 2012
- English is the official language of the Conference
- The text should not exceed 1500 caracters including spaces
- Title of the paper, name of the author and affiliation must be included
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)