Publication Announcement (Evental Aesthetics) - Art and the City
The latest issue of Evental Aesthetics is now available at http://eventalaesthetics.net. This peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal is completely open-access (downloadable free of charge). This issue, entitled Art and the City, includes contributions by musicologists, political theorists, philosophers, and more.
The table of contents is as follows:
Mandy-Suzanne Wong and Joanna Demers
Louis Ho and Mayee Wong
- The Sticker Bomber and the Nanny State: Notes from Singapore
- Terror, Trauma, and the Thing at Ground Zero
- The Incidental in the Work of Inouk Demers
- Experiencing Lagos through Dis-stanced Stillness
- Public Art as Aural Installation: Surprising Musical Intervention as Civic Rejuvenation in Urban Life
- To Listen or Not to Listen?
- Urban Shanties: Improvisation and Vernacular Architecture
Visit eventalaesthetics.net to peruse the issue in full.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)