* The conference will list the session on the web. The session chair will manage the publicity of his session. It is expected that each session will attract 5 registered papers. The session chair will get a free registration for one of his papers.
* The submission and the reviewing process for the papers of the session will be managed jointly between the session chair and the conference chair. The chair can take the responsibility of the reviewing with the help of other researchers. However, the conference will get all the reviewing reports at the end.
* Potential authors should submit their full paper through: http://www.sdiwc.net/conferences/2012/bh/openconf/openconf.php
Authors should indicate that their manuscript is being submitted to the Special Issue.
* Submitted papers must be written in English and describe original research, which is not published nor currently under review by other journals or conferences. Author guidelines can be found at http://www.sdiwc.net/conferences/2012/bh/page.php?id=5
* All articles selected for publication will be refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees knowledgeable in the topic. At least two reviewers must recommend eventual publication for an article to be accepted.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)