The frontier can be seen as a limit, which creates the sensation of exclusion and separation. Yet it can also be a space of interaction, involving multiple forms of interrelation...
The CADERNOS DO CEOM is inviting international researchers form the fields of history, philosophy, anthropology, archaeology and sociology to submit articles for a special edition entitled "Frontiers".
The Cadernos, an offical publication of the Memorial Center for Western Santa Catarina (CEOM), have been in circulation for 25 years and are a national reference point for researchers.
The deadline for submission of papers is August 31, 2012.
Authors can register their submission through the CEOM portal at
Articles can also be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email title "Cadernos Submission".
Submissions in Portuguese, Spanish and English are preferred.
Author Guidelines “Cadernos do CEOM”
1) Articles should be a maximum of 15 pages, line spacing 1.5, Times New Roman, size 12.
2) All articles must carry an abstract and key-words both in English and the language of the article.
3) Articles must be sent, in word format, to email@example.com
4) Authors should provide a brief biographical note detailing instituion, affiliations and research
5) Endnotes are the preferred format for explicative referencing
6) Referencing and citations should follow the Chicago Manual of style: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html
7) Articles must be unpublished in Brazil
8) Images and illustrations should be in black and white; minimum resolution of 300 BPI.
9) Authors will receive two (2) copies of the publication.
10) For further enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)