Writing Commons (writingcommons.org), a peer-reviewed, electronic resource for undergraduate writers, is currently seeking articles related to historiography:
• A general introduction to historiography
• Understanding "History" as an Evolving Process
• Considering Bias in Secondary Sources
• Understanding How Context Affects the Portrayal of "Historical" Events
• Identifying a Scholarly Conversation (how to determine when secondary sources are addressing the same topic from different/similar perspectives, even if they don't cite each other specifically)
• and any other historiography-related articles.
Articles should be written to the audience of undergraduate student writers and should be approximately 1,000 words in length. Writers may refer to the author guidelines at the following link: http://writingcommons.org/about-us/writers-wanted/guide-for-authors. Articles should be submitted to email@example.com before June 15, 2012.
Assistant Editor, Writing Commons
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)