CFP: Edited volume "Women`s rights in the XXI century"
Call for papers for an edited volume "Women`s rights in the XXI century"
Deadline for abstract submissions: June 5, 2012.
Deadline for final chapters: July 15, 2012.
Each chapter should combine theoretical considerations &
practical problems affecting women.
We welcome chapters devoted to the following topics (but not limited to):
- Women`s Rights (legal studies, case studies)
- Women`s Rights & Conflict
- Sexual violence
- Women`s Rights & Migration (displacement, refugees)
- Women`s Rights in developing countries
- Women`s Rights & Democracy
- Women`s Rights & Religion
- Women`s Rights & Culture
- Women`s Rights & Activism
- Women`s Rights & Community Development
- Women`s Rights in Public International Law
- Mothers' Rights
- Other problems affecting women
Prospective contributors are invited to submit their initial proposals (500 words) and short CV to the editors by June 5, 2012. The invited essays (8000-9000 words) are to be submitted by July 15, 2012.
The language of the proposed publication is English. Please also feel welcome to circulate this call for papers to colleagues who may be interested in contributing a paper.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)