INVITATION OF ARTICLES FOR VOLUME 18, 2012 EDITION
Articles are hereby invited from interested researchers for possible publication in the next edition of Lagos Notes and Records: A Journal of the Faculty of Arts, University of Lagos, Nigeria. Lagos Notes and Records is a member of the African Journals Online (AJOL). It publishes well-researched and peer-reviewed articles in all areas of humanities broadly defined including but not limited to Languages, Literature, Fine Arts, Theatre, Music, History, Philosophy and Culture.
Articles submitted for publication considerations must satisfy the following conditions:
1. Each article must be an original work of the author.
2. The author should ensure that the article has not been submitted to anywhere else for publication.
3. The article is within the scope of humanistic studies and makes significant contributions to the specific field of interest.
4. The article should be preceded by an abstract of not more than 200 words and 3 – 5 keywords.
5. The manuscript should be between 10 and 15 pages double-spaced on A4 paper, Times New Roman 12 point font size.
6. The author should ensure that there is a title page containing names (no initials), address, current status, institutional affiliation, email address and phone number. All other parts of the article, including the abstract, should not contain the author’s name.
7. Copyright of the article accepted for publication belongs to Lagos Notes and Records. It is however the responsibility of the author to obtain due permission of copyright material used in the article.
8. All tables, figures and photographs are to be specially packaged and camera ready.
9. The author should submit the article electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . In addition, one hard copy should be sent to: Dr. E. A. Adedun, The Editor, Lagos Notes and Records, Faculty of Arts, University of Lagos, Akoka – Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
10. Documentation of references should be done in accordance with the current American Psychological Association Style (APA) Sheet which is the Journal’s in-house style.
11. Deadline for submission of manuscript is June 30, 2012.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)