Expertise in administrative judicial system issues/topics
Call for writers/scholars with expertise in administrative judicial system issues/topics; writers must include at least 1 person who works in the judicial system (e.g. court administrator, judge)
Looking for topical essays/articles on the administration of judicial/court systems for possible publication in The Court Manager, a quarterly publication of the National Association for Court Management.
The format for The Court Manager articles:
• 2,500-7,500 words, double spaced.
• Definition of problem, statement of objectives
• Alternative solutions considered
• Implementation issues; developing consensus
• Cost of selected solution; source of funding
• Measuring impact; cost savings, improved services, etc.
• Conclusions, implications for the future.
Please contact me with your name, affiliation, a brief CV (pasted into the email) if you are interested. There is no honorarium upon publication.
Pierce County Superior Court
930 Tacoma Avenue South, Rm. 334
Tacoma, WA 98402
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)