Call for Papers: Special issue of Nanotechnology Law & Business: Researching Nanotechnology in the Private Sector.
Guest edited by Dr Noela Invernizzi and Dr Sarah R Davies, in collaboration with the Center for Nanotechnology in Society at Arizon
Call for Papers Date:
An upcoming edition of Nanotechnology, Law & Business will focus on social, legal, and humanistic research on nanotechnology in the private sector. Submissions may include, but are not limited to, treatments of:
• Innovation, publication, and patent analysis;
• Opinion polls of private sector actors;
• Discussion of and research on workforce issues;
• Contemporary legal frameworks concerning EHS and IP;
• How ethical, legal and societal implications of nanotechnology are dealt with in the private sector;
• Studies of responsible innovation;
• The constitution of emergent corporate self-regulation;
• CSR and nanotechnology;
• Meta-industries: consultancy, legal services, and PR in nano-business.
Submit papers to Noela Invernizzi (email@example.com) by 30th April 2012. Articles should be no longer than 8,000 words in length, including references, and should use the Chicago footnotes style of referencing.
Please address any queries to the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Federal University of Parana
Avenida Prefeito Lothário Meissner, 632
Prédio do Setor de Ciências Sociais Aplicadas, andar Térreo
80210-170 Curitiba (PR)
+55 41 33604354
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)