It is a matter of pleasure to inform that our college is organising a UGC-sponsored National Seminar on “MEDIA AND GOVERNANCE” on 28th March, 2012. The proposed seminar shall try to bring such issues on the forefront and the changing facets of media in governance:
-To highlight the innovative role of media in society at large.
-To dwell upon the changing role of media with respect to the ideals of Good Governance.
-To analyze the response being given by the governmental agencies to the reflections by media.
-To look at the practicability of the suggestive measures rendered by the media.
-To know about the perceptions of the Government about media-activism.
-To identify the over-activism of media in the contemporary world.
-To spell out the need and significance of a ‘content-code’ for media.
• Registration fee of Rs.300/- is to be deposited in cash at the time of Registration.
• The abstract should reach by 7th March 2012 by mail.
• Authors are invited to submit original unpublished papers in English language not exceeding 3000 words on A-4 size papers in Times New Roman fonts, size-12 and in single-line spacing.
• The college reserves the right to publish the papers.
• The papers may be sent by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• T.A shall be paid as per rules only to the out-station delegates who will present their papers.
For further details, please contact:
Dr. C.M.Mahajan: email@example.com (9888837700)
Ms. Shashi Joshi: firstname.lastname@example.org (9815170631)
Mr. Ajay Kumar Sharma: email@example.com (9872821039)
Dr. Manoj Kumar: firstname.lastname@example.org (9814704490)
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)