Library and Information Research Journal Call for Papers
Call for Papers Date:
Library and Information Research is inviting papers for its 113th issue.
LIR has the following objectives:
- To publish research in such a way that it is accessible to, and usable by, the LIS community;
- To encourage reporting of research (including informal or in-house research) by practitioners;
- To encourage reflective and evidence-based practice;
- To publish papers resulting from LIRG annual awards and prizes;
- To promote the use and understanding of quality research methods;
- To raise awareness of new tools, books and funding opportunities for research;
- To provide an overview of research activity and developments in the UK and Ireland;
- To comment, and provide a forum for comment, on the state of LIS research.
LIR's strap line is Research Into Practice in Information and Library Services (RIPILS). Any contributions falling within this remit and meeting one or more of the objectives specified above are welcome.
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Library and Information Research CILIP
7 Ridgmount St
London WC1E 7AE
UK Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website at http://www.lirgjournal.org.uk
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)