The European Commission (EC) programmes are a significant potential source of funding for NGOs, but navigating the complex rules and budget lines, and deciding what will work in a given situation is often daunting. NGOs don’t always realise that there is a technique and degree of control behind it. This training will help participants to develop that technique and maximise their organisation’s chances of obtaining funding.
The course will help organisations:
• Be able to identify and understand the relevant funding programme in the field of development aid and external actions
• Understand which are the relevant documents that you need to get familiarised with
• Understand how to adapt your own project to the guidelines of the call for proposals
• Acquire techniques to draft an attractive and highly competitive concept note following the EC format
• Enhance your skills to draft a sound full proposal using as a basis the logframe and to develop the accompanying full proposal and the budget
• Better structure and present the content of your projects
Fee: 500 Euro (+ 19% VAT). Rates include the official training material, a manual on how to draft a concept note, a full proposal, a logframe and a budget, coffee breaks and two lunches, as well as a subscription to our online forum, where you will find direct follow-up support from our team of trainers and other participants.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)