I am looking for individuals to contribute to a book about the impact of the Great Recession on poverty. Contributors receive a byline, modest compensation, and electronic access to the completed two-volume work.
I'm looking for contributors to write on the following topics:
- The impact of the recession on various demographic groups (children, African Americans, young adults, those age 36-65, European Americans, Hispanic Americans, retirees, senior citizens, rural areas, suburban areas, urban areas)
- The impact of the recession on businesses, financial security, food support programs, health care assistance, social security, underemployment, wages
- The "freakonomics"/secondary effects of the great recession
- Responses of the federal government, local government, state government, and international organizations
- Risk of double dip recession
- When will the economy be "normal"
- Long term impact on culture and society
- structural economic changes
Please email a copy of your resume and area(s) of interest.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)