International Sculpture Center – Call for Papers
The International Sculpture Center (ISC) seeks papers for the 23rd International Sculpture Conference: Process, Patron and Public, in Chicago, IL, from October 4 to 6, 2012. This conference will bring together artists, educators, art administrators, museum directors, collectors, patrons, students and sculpture enthusiasts to explore how sculpture becomes part of our culture.
Individuals are invited to submit proposals on the following topics:
• The Transformative Nature of Sculpture on an Urban Community
• Public Art: Alternative Models
• How Can Architects and Sculptors Work Together?
• Experimental, Artist-Initiated and Alternative Curating
• Relevance of the Gallery system: Galleries, the Internet and Art Fairs in a Changing Market
• Ideation and Process
To submit an abstract, please visit www.sculpture.org, call 609.689.1051 x.308 or email email@example.com.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)