The National Association of UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines (NAUCP), Inc., in partnership with the UNESCO National Commission of the Philippines will spearhead the 1st National Innovation Conference on Education (NICE2012) with the theme “Preparing the Filipino Youth for Decent Jobs and Better Lives”.
The following outputs are expected at the end of the project:
• Deepened awareness and understanding of educational innovations that will prepare young people for decent jobs and better lives;
• Showcased outstanding youth skills needed to get employment through academic contest and immersion activities;
• Promoted national and community-based collaboration across all sectors and levels to improve skills development of the Filipino youth;
• Facilitated networking and exchange of experiences among policymakers, researchers, educators, administrators, youth and private sector; and
• Convened all accredited UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines in order to plan strategies and programs for skills development of young people.
Gio Paolo Espital
Telefax: (02) 2080785
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)