OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend the International Conference and Exhibition on Nanotechnology & Nanomedicine during 12-14 March, 2012 at Omaha, USA.
NANO-2012 is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and international mixture of large and medium pharmaceutical, health care, food technology, biotech & diagnostic companies, few of the research institutes to most of the leading universities; making the congress a perfect platform to share, experience, foster collaborations across industry & academia and evaluate emerging technology/ engineering across the globe.
Conference highlights the following topics:
• Nano-materials • Nanotechnology
• Nano-particles • Nano-arrays for cancer
• Nanotech biomarker detection • Nanomedicine
• Applications of nanotechnology • Nano-sensors
• Drug delivery • Nano-electronics
• Antimicrobial activity of metals • Nano-devices
OMICS Group, the World Class Open Access Publisher and Scientific Events Organizer hosting "International Conference & Exhibition on Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine" 12-14 March 2012 Omaha, USA.
Nano-2012 Organizing Committee anticipates over 200 participants with 100 confirmed speakers from all over the world.
• All accepted abstracts will be published as Special Issues in the respective OMICS Group Journals and will receive a separate Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by CrossRef.
• Discount on OMICS Membership.
Why OMICS Group Conferences??
• 30 Conferences all over the World 2011-2012
• Well organized Scientific Program
• Well known Delegates and Speakers across the Globe
• Presentation by renowned speakers from all over the World
• Poster presentations and World class exhibits
• Interactive Sessions
• Platform for global networking
• Connecting scientific community
It is our honor to welcome you to render a speech on (or) any of the sessions based on your expertise
For tracks, (Call for abstracts Tab in our website) please visit: http://www.omicsonline.org/nano2012/callforabstracts.php
Please submit your proposed title of speech at: http://www.omicsonline.org/nano2012/abstract.php (or) by e-mail to email@example.com
Register online: http://www.omicsonline.org/nano2012/registration.php
OMICS Group Conferences,
5716 Corsa Ave., Suite 110
Westlake, Los Angeles
CA 91362-7354, USA
Phone:+1-650-268-9744 / 650-353-4497
Toll free no 18002166499
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)