The economic crisis is changing the economic, social and institutional system and the legal scholars are requested to rethink their traditional instruments and their results. What will the way ahead be?
The scientific committee has addressed this non-exhaustive list of issues:
- The role of legal rules in a globalised system
- The relationship between the European Union and the Member States; the relationship among the "strong" Member States and the "weak" Member States;
- State, law and social justice;
- New forms of labour relationships: national standard agreements vs firm-based agreements;
- Emergency laws and the role of the judges;
- The banking and financial legislation: which lesson from the past?
The third edition of the workshop for young researchers will be held on 18th May 2012. It is a meeting for tenure-track researchers, Ph.D. students, post-doc fellows, belonging to every legal sector. The abstracts should be no more than 800 words. plus a short c.v.The abstracts are to be sent no later than 15th January 2012. The response will be given by the end of January.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)