CFP 452ºF Journal of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature
Call for Papers Date:
On July 31st 2011, we start the CFP for the seventh issue of 452ºF Journal of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, to be published in July 2012.
- The deadline for submissions is January 31st 2012, all articles received after this date will be rejected.
- The articles will be placed, according to their field of interest, in the corresponding section of the Journal (monographic or miscellaneous).
- The monographic section will be restricted to 4 to 6 articles and, in the seventh issue, will address the current state of affairs in translation studies within comparative literature, including theoretical and practical scopes of investigation:
a. Intersemiotic and interlinguistic translation
b. Translation and censorship - comparative reception of translation
c. Literary translations and traditions
d. Comparative literary translations
e. Literary translation and criticism
These topics are no exclusive.
- All other articles will constitute the miscellaneous section and, as long as placed within the margins of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, the choice of the theme and approach is free.
- The articles should be sent to the email email@example.com. The “subject” of the email should state what section the article belongs to (“monographic” or “miscellaneous”), the name of the author and the title of the article.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)