The World Legal Forum (WLF) is pleased to announce that its 5th annual conference “Managing Corporate Conflicts: from threat to opportunity for sustainable business” will take place in the Peace Palace in The Hague on the 6th of December 2011.
Keynote speaker at the conference will be Mr Akira Kawamura, President International Bar Association; Partner at Anderson Mori & Tomotsune; Arbitrator at the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission; Executive Director at the Japan Arbitrators Association.
The Chair of the Day will be the Rt Hon Lord Woolf, former Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales; Barrister at Blackstone Chambers, P.R.I.M.E. Finance Advisory Board Member.
Confirmed speakers further include:
• Mr. Ernst Ligteringen, Chief Executive, Global Reporting Initiative
• Lord David Gold, Member of the House of Lords; Corporate Monitor, BAE Systems plc; Governor of the London School of Economics and Political Science;
• Mr Klaus Moosmayer, Chief Counsel Compliance, Siemens AG
• Mr. Jeffrey Golden, Chairman P.R.I.M.E. Finance Management Board; Visiting Professor at LSE
• Mr. David Kovick, Senior Associate at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government’s Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative (CSRI); Senior Advisor, Shift; Senior Consultant, Consensus Building Institute
For more information about the conference, the programme or to register, please visit: www.worldlegalforum.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)