THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF JOURNAL OF HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES IS PLEASED TO INVITE CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PUBLICATION IN THE 8TH ISSUE OF THE JOURNAL. THE JOURNAL WILL ACCEPT WELL-RESEARCHED AND ORIGINAL PAPERS ON ANY ASPECT OF HISTORY AND INTERNA
THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF JOURNAL OF HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES IS PLEASED TO INVITE CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PUBLICATION IN THE 8TH ISSUE OF THE JOURNAL. THE JOURNAL WILL ACCEPT WELL-RESEARCHED AND ORIGINAL PAPERS ON ANY ASPECT OF HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL/DIPLOMATIC STUDIES. PAPERS THAT FOCUS ON DEVELOPMENTS IN AFRICA ARE PARTICULARLY WELCOME.
Guidelines for publishing in the Journal are stated below:
1. Papers should not be more than between 15 and 20 pages of "A4" paper, typed with double line spacing. Papers should be word processed in Microsoft Word.
2. The referencing style should be "Notes and References." This should appear at the end of the paper.
3. The Editorial Board will not accept papers which make use of footnotes or the APA style of referencing.
4. Contributors should please use the 13th edition of the Chicago Manual of Style as guide.
5. Articles meant for publication should be written using the British English (not the American) mode of spelling.
6. Articles can be submitted electronically to the Editor, Journal of History and Diplomatic Studies, Department of History and Diplomatic Studies, Olabisi Onabanjo University, P. M. B. 2002, Ago-lwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. The e-mail address is indicated below.
7. The cover page should bear the title of the article, author's name, his or her academic affiliation or status. Authors should indicate their eČ-mail addresses and/or phone numbers on the cover page of their papers. Papers should be submitted with an abstract of not more than 200 words.
Editor, Journal of History & Diplomatic Studies
E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)