The Ilorin Journal of History and International Studies (IJHIS) is calling for well-researched and original papers on Nigerian/African history and international relations, and related areas. The IJHIS publishes peer-reviewed articles; articles submitted must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted for consideration must satisfy the following guidelines:
1. The title page should contain title of the article, names, institution of the author(s), telephone number and e-mail address.
2. The paper must be preceded by an abstract of about 250 words.
3. Every article must be appropriately titled, sub-titled and concluded.
4. Articles must be typed double-spaced using MS-Word format, 12 font, Times New Roman and maximum of 20 pages on A4 paper.
5. The Journal accepts MLA style of citation.
6. An electronic version of the paper should be sent as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and a copy to email@example.com.
7. One hard copy should also be sent to:
ILORIN JOURNAL OF HISTORY and INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Department of History and International Studies,
University of Ilorin,
8. Contributors from Nigeria are to pay a token sum of two thousand and five hundred naira (N2,500:00), while those from outside Nigeria are to pay US $20 as assessment fee
Dr Samuel Aghalino
Department of History and International Studies
University of Ilorin
Ilorin. Kwara State
Phone: 234 8054896603 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)