We are seeking papers that address, but are not limited to the following:
• How have public services (e.g. health care, education, pensions) been affected?
• Has economic volatility led to political instability, or new political alignments?
• To what extend has the downturn varied across age, ability, ethnicity, race, gender, etc?
• In what ways has the nature and quality of work and labour changed?
• How has the Canadian recession differed across regional and industrial lines?
• How have public/private sector unions and civil society groups been affected and responded?
• Has poverty and inequality increased?
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)