2012 Emerging Markets Conference, London, UK
17-18 May, 2012
Who can attend this conference?
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, corporate professionals, academics, management consultants, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and masters students.
Benefits to Conference Participants
• Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management.
• Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
• In the heart of the world's financial capital: London, England, UK
• International platform to meet corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, reserchers, government & policy makers from various countries.
• Potentially receive Award for your contribution.
Conference Theme: Emerging Markets and the New Dynamics of Management
Since centuries, it has been perceived that, the western world is at the forefront of innovative theories and practices in management. Last two decades have evidently demonstrated that now it is no more the hegemony of the developed world in contributing towards management art and science.
The BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India and China) and other European countries are now emerging as sunrise economies and are offering new dynamics of management. Be it grassroots level technologies or socio-economic development, the emerging markets are certainly presenting the new world economic order. This conference is an endeavour to disseminate the new dynamics of management from emerging markets.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)