The T.M.C. Asser Instituut in cooperation with EUROPOL & EUROJUST is pleased to deliver this 2day training course for professionals working in the field of Freedom, Security and Justice.
The main objectives of the course are:
• To promote cooperation of national judicial and police authorities with Eurojust and Europol in the fight against transnational crime;
• To foster knowledge on the legal instruments of the EU in the fields of police and judicial cooperation in criminal matters;
• To foster knowledge on the role of the European institutions in the field of criminal justice.
The target group of this course consists in:
• Members of the police forces of the member States of the European Union;
• Members of the judicial authorities of the member States of the European Union.
The course is unique in that it is co-developed with the principle organizations Europol and Eurojust, and it convenes a body of key experts in the field to deliver the programme.
Emerging specific issues such as the fight against illegal immigration and the role of FRONTEX and other topics such as the protection of the financial interests of the EU and the cooperation of national authorities with OLAF, the anti-fraud office of the EU will be dealt with.
T.M.C. Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
25 17 JN The Hague
Telephone: +31(0)70 3420 310
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)