PULA: Botswana Journal of African Studies is calling for papers for publication consideration. PULA is a refereed scholarly journal devoted to the study of Africa, particularly Southern Africa. We welcome articles from various disciplines and from scholars anywhere in the world. The articles should be based on cutting edge research with new findings, and should interrogate important issues in Africa, preferably Southern Africa. Articles will be subjected to peer-review before they can be accepted for publication. All articles must be original and must not be considered for publication anywhere else. Contributors must follow the following submission guidelines.
1. Articles, in Word format, using Times New Roman 12, must not exceed a maximum of 6000 words and must use British English. If they contain special characters they must be submitted in PDF and details of the author(s) provided on a separate accompanying document.
2. Articles must contain abstracts of not more than 150 words.
3. Notes must be presented at the end of the article under the subheading ‘Notes’.
4. Only the references cited in the article must appear at the end under the subheading ‘References’. They must follow the APA for both in-text and list references.
5. The author(s) will be informed of the acceptance or rejection of their articles after the reviews have been received and a judgement/verdict made on them.
6. Submit articles to Dr. K.C. Monaka at both of the following e-mail addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The deadline for submission is Friday 30th September, 2011.
Please direct questions and enquiries to the Editor (Prof. Musa W. Dube) email@example.com and to the Interim Editor (Dr. Kems C. Monaka) firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)