Global Research Studies is honored to present the 2011 Interdisciplinary Conference on Psychic Phenomena and the Paranormal. Please submit your abstract on any of the following subject areas or any related subject matter:
* Types of psychic phenomena
* Recorded history of psychic activity
* Study of psychic ability(ies)
* Religious studies of paranormal activity(ies)
* Paranormal findings
* Arguments for/against paranormal beliefs
* Photographic studies of paranormal activity(ies)
* Legends and history of psychic or paranormal activity (ies)
* Psychological studies
* Philosophical Points of View
* Rituals / Rites studies
* Possession / excorcism studies including case studies
* Psychic studies in literature and the arts
* Psychic and paranormal research in the media
* The business of paranormal / psychic studies
* Studies of predictions or fortune-telling via any means
Please submit your 200-400 page abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. This abstract should be formatted in the following manner:
* Author(s) name(s)
* Abstract information of 200-400 words, single spaced, 10 pt font.
* Keywords: 8-10 keywords used in your paper
* Please only forward as a Microsoft Word Document or as an .rtf file. Please do not forward as a .pdf. These will be immediately rejected.
We look forward to your abstracts and papers.
Abstract Submission Deadline: October 31, 2011
Booking Form Submission Deadline: November 15, 2011
Conference Draft Due: March 1, 2012
Conference Dates: May 2012, exact dates TBD.
In May 2012, Global Research Studies presents the 1st Interdisciplinary Conference on Psychic Phenomena and the Paranormal.
Lunch on 1st day of the Conference
Dinner on 1st day of the Conference
Breakfast on 2nd day of the Conference
Special Paranormal Mansion Tour on 1st Night of Conference
eBook editing and production
Complimentary Copy of any hc that may result
For more on this world famous haunted hotel including their menus and tour information, visit their website at www.lempmansion.com.
Register by submitting your booking form and make your payment before July 31, 2011 and receive a 10% discount of fees. Those that register and pay before July 31, 2011 will pay $328.50 for the entire conference.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)