The Legal Analyst, a bi-annual refereed Law Journal is published in the month of June and December every year. Original and unpublished papers, articles, notes and comments etc., not more than 3500 words, are most welcomed. Papers are processed through a blind referral system by experts in concerned subjects. To ensure anonymity in reviewing the papers, name of the author, co-author, designation, address, contact number, e-mail, and title of the paper should appear only on the first page of the paper. On receipt of any manuscript, an acknowledgement with a unique ID is assigned to the authors, which must be described in all communications. The contributors have to follow strictly the following conditions otherwise, in limine, the submission will be considered as rejected-
• All submissions should be sent only in MS word as attachments. Further, on submission of any contribution, it is impliedly understood that the author has obtained the approval of Faculty, Institute or University where such approval is necessary.
• Decision for publication will be totally based on recommendation of Editorial Board. Only communicating articles/ papers does not entitle to anyone for publication.
• Acceptance of manuscripts for publication in the Journal shall automatically mean transfer of copyright to the publisher.
• Editorial Board does not take any responsibility for the fact or opinion expressed in contribution.
• The submission should be accompanied with a declaration to the effect that the work is original, unpublished and has not been sent for publication anywhere else.
• If the paper has been presented or submitted in any seminar/workshop/conference etc. details must be clearly mentioned.
• Foreign words should be italicized, e.g., “in limine”, etc.
• Relaxation of any rules regarding submissions is subject to the discretion of the Editorial Board.
• Abstract of maximum 200 words with key words is required.
• All communications must be made only in electronic form and e-mailed to: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
• Due to high cost of printing, Rs. 800/- per submission is required as printing charge.
• References should be at the end of the paper. Refer the following style-
• Articles: Author’s name, “Title of the paper”, vol.—Issue--, year name of journal (in italics) page
e.g.- A. Williams, “Child Rights in India”, vol. 48 Issue 2, 2011 Journal of Human Rights 22-52.
• Books: Author’s name, Title of the book(in italics). (Place of publication: Publisher’s name year) page
e.g.-A. Williams, Human Health and Environment. (Allahabad: Suryanshu Law Publications 2011) 79.
• Collection of articles/papers in book: Author’s name, Title of the paper in: Editor’s name, Title of the book (in italics). (Place of publication: Publisher’s name year) page
e.g.-Prabhash P., Right to Access Medicine and IPR in: A. Williams, Human Health and Environment. (Ghazipur: SPS Publications 2011) 97.
• Newspaper: Author’s name, Title, date (day), name of newspaper (in italics), page
e.g.-Divyanshu, Separation of Powers, 27th May 2011 (Friday) The Legal Observer, 2
• Website: Author’s name, “Title of the paper”, vol.—Issue--, year name of Journal (in italics) page available at www.oxford.org
Williams, “Child Rights in India”, vol. 48 Issue 2, 2011 Journal of Human Rights 22-52 at 32 available at www.bhu.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)