The center of several empires through time, with a history spanning millennia, İstanbul is a cultural crossroad like no other in the world. Koç University's Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations is excited to extend an invitation to participate in a dynamic, in-depth program geared toward 3rd and 4th year undergrad and graduate students interested in:
- An opportunity to deepen their understanding of İstanbul vis à vis their given academic focus
- Gain exposure to lecturers with outstanding expertise and perspectives
- Collaborate with a cohort of equals, bonded by a mutual interest in the many dimensions of İstanbul
- Have access to the extensive resources available at the Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations and Koç University as a whole
- Attend field trips offering students invitations to opportunities otherwise unavailable to the general public...
...all the while spending your summer in an exotic city bursting with energy, history, spontaneity and endless roads to travel and discover. With over 12 million inhabitants representing a true melting pot of cultures and faiths, İstanbul--supplemented by the contents of this unique summer program--gives you the chance to enrich your academic pursuits while concurrently enriching your mind and soul.
In order to maintain an intimate setting and provide maximium exposure opportunities, the program has a limited capacity of 25 students. Find out more about the program through the various links provided here, and register as soon as possible.
The deadline for early registration is May 31st !!! Some scholarships will be available based on merit and need by end- May.
The course is now open to 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students!!!
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)