The Florida Division of Library and Information Services’ Florida Memory Project is in the process of redesigning our website. It has been six years since we launched the current website and we know that many of your needs have changed. We would like to better understand what tasks are the most important to you when you use our website. Please help us determine our Top Tasks!
We ask that you fill out this very brief survey. It will only take about 5 minutes.
• Please click on the link below to bring up the survey.
• Please review the list of tasks. (You will need to scroll to see them all).
• Then cast your vote for the 5 Top Tasks that mean the most to you.
• Rank them in priority order by selecting only ONE radial button to the right.
• Priority 1 is the highest; priority 5 is the lowest.
Please trust your instincts and spend no more than 5 minutes on this survey.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)