1. Tentative Date: October 21, 2011 (to be confirmed later)
2. Topics: Choose one of the followings.
a. Korean Christianity in East Asian Context: Interactions between Korean Churches and Chinese, Japanese, or Taiwanese Churches,
b. Korean Christian political leaders (e.g. Yun Ch'iho, Kim Ku, Syngman Rhee)
c. Western Missionary Scholars of Korean Studies (e. g. J. S. Gale, H. B. Hulbert, M. Trollope)
d. Christian Medical Work in Korea (e.g. Works for Lepers, Nursing Work)
e. Christian Educational Work in Korea (e. g. College Questions in the 1910s).
3. Send a proposal and a short CV to Sung-Deuk Oak ( firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 30
4. Selected participants need to submit a publishable paper by September 20.
5. Participants will be provided with airfare and accommodation
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)