The Twenty Third Annual Conference of the British International History Group is to be held this year between Thursday, 8 September and Saturday, 10 September 2011 at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow. Keynote speakers: Professor Evan Mawdsley, Glasgow University and Professor Andrew Williams, University of St. Andrews. Plenary speaker: Professor Martin Thomas, Exeter University.
The BIHG Committee invites you to contribute a paper to the conference. As in previous conferences we are pleased to receive offers to present papers on a wide range of subjects in International History, for any period.
• Inter-State Diplomatic Relations
• Domestic Issues in Foreign Policy
• History of International Relations
• Military History (including strategic issues, POWs etc)
• Intelligence and/or Propaganda
• International Organisations and Institutions
• Inter-Imperial Relations
• International Economic Relations
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)