Call for Papers for 6th Silk Road International Conference “Globalization and Security in Black and Caspian Seas Region” will be held in 27-29 May, 2011 in Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia to discuss the following issues:
1) Security and stability policies, anti-terrorism policy, conflict resolution policy
2) Globalization and Economics, business and globalization, business management and services
3) Tourism development
4) Education, development of education, globalization in education
5) Culture and Cultural Identity, Cross-cultural relationships
6) Development of Healthcare, globalization and healthcare
The scholars and researchers as well as politicians and businessmen willing to participate in the symposium should register on the conference web-site and upload a 150 word summary/abstract of their paper no later than 1st March, 2011. Working language is English, please send abstracts in English language.
The scientific committee will evaluate all the summaries and selected ones will receive the Final Invitation.
No registration fee. Participants will meet international transportation and accomodation expenses by themselves. Local transportation will be provided. Many cultural programs, banquets, and amazing sightseeing are the part of the conference.
For more information please visit our web page.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)