I am pleased to announce that the first issue of Re-Visions - the journal of international postgraduate students’ art & design research is now available at http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sota/research/re-visions/index.html.
Contents of the issue include:
- Dell'Aria, Annie 'Appropriate Appropriation: a comparison of the reuse of images across the terms postmodern, post-communist, and postproduction'
- Matthews, Linda & Gavin Perin 'New Techniques for Materializing Virtual Site'
- Whiting, Michele 'Remembering in Coast, six short minute'
- Wyatt, Nick 'Capitalism and the Symptom of the Sublime'
- Scott, Conohar 'Concerning John Berger'
- Smith, Mark 'Conerning MOVE video art in schools'
Online gallery section:
- James Ming–Hsueh Lee
- Kerri Wallace
- Katarzyna Zimna
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)