The NCACT 2011 offers following six technology tracks focusing on various new emerging technologies as given below:
* Hardware/ Software Design: Emphasizes on high-level tools and hardware/software tradeoffs, rather than low-level assembly-language programming and logic design.
* Advance Software Engineering: Is concerned with the development of software components and libraries for major vendors and corporations. The areas of expertise are system and network management, network security, and web based user interface.
* Artificial Intelligence: Focuses on creating machines that can engage on behaviors that humans consider intelligent.
* Data Mining and Warehousing: Forms the basis for recent technological advances that are shaping the future of commercial database systems and intelligent information systems.
* Computer Graphics and Multimedia: Explores the parameters of the applications, problems, and solutions related to computer graphics and multimedia disciplines.
* Communication Engineering & Network Security: Provides the translation of user requirements for the exchange of information into cost-effective and low-risk technical solutions in terms of equipment and subsystems.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)