*Visualising* ideas and concepts in culture, heritage the arts and sciences: digital arts, sound, music, film and animation, 2D and 3D imaging, European projects, archaeology, architecture, social media for museums, heritage and fine art photography, medical visualization and more
We invite proposals of papers, demonstrations or short performances, workshops or panel discussions. Only a summary of the proposal on up to one page is required for selection. This must be submitted electronically according to the instructions on the EVA London website.
Proposals may be on any aspect of EVA London's focus on visualisation for arts and culture, heritage and medical science, broadly interpreted. We especially invite papers or presentations on the newest and emerging technologies and applications.
EVA London's Conference themes will particularly include but are not limited to:
* Visualising ideas and concepts
* Imaging and images in museums and galleries
* Digital performance
* Music, sound, film and animation
* Medical humanities
* Reconstructive archaeology and architecture
* Digital and computational art and photography
* Visualisation in museums, historic sites and buildings
* Immersive environments
* Technologies of digitization
* 2D, 3D and high definition imaging
* Virtual and augmented worlds
* Web 2.0 and 3.0 technologies in art and culture
* Digital visualization of performance and music
For further information see the EVA London website.
EVA London 2011 will be co-sponsored by the Computer Arts Society, a Special Interest Group of the British Computer
Society, and by the BCS.
Department of Informatics
Faculty of Business
London South Bank University
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)