Now firmly established as the Performance Measurement event to be at, SUPRA: The Summit for Performance, Risk and Attribution 2010 will enable you to:
- Meet with the a senior delegation of 150+ performance measurement practitioners from the buy-side
- Find out how to set up a Investment Risk team and what additional services they could offer to clients
- Ascertain what part you and your team can play in protecting KPIs; reputational risk, timelines and delivery
See Performance Measurement in the context of the post financial services tsunami era
- Debate what GIPS actually offers to pension funds and how far it goes towards meeting their requirements
- We are also delighted to welcome Tim Harford, The Financial Times’ ‘Undercover Economist’, to deliver a keynote address looking at insights from nuclear and industrial accidents and how they can be applied to financial crises.
Make sure you take advantage of our 15% early bird discount* by registering before 9th July 2010, with promo code C0010EL, at http://www.performancerisk.com/tracker.asp?magazineid=1493.
For a PDF brochure or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Delegates places are open to practitioners only. If you are a consultant or solution provider, please contact us to find out how you can get involved.
Performance; Client Accounting; Client Reporting; Client Services; Global Fund Services; Performance and Statistics; Performance Analysis; Performance Measurement; Risk and Attribution; Investment Controller; Investment Intelligence Manager; Investment Performance; Market Risk, Credit Risk and Performance; Operations
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)