“Research and Criticism”. Journal, Department of English,BHU,Varanasi,India
Call for Papers Date:
Call for Papers
The Department of English, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India invites you to contribute to the forthcoming number of its journal “Research and Criticism”.
We welcome contributions focusing on Contemporary Theory and Literature that are original work, not published elsewhere.
All papers are peer reviewed blindly by independent reviewers and the results are communicated in three months' time to the author.
• Paper size: A4, Font size: Times New Roman 12: Spacing: single line, 12 pages maximum, 6 pages minimum
• Page setup: margins 2.5cm all over.
• Title of the article: Caps, bold, centered.
• First name, last name, institutional affiliation (full address and e-mail).
• Abstract of about 300-word, Key words: maximum 10
• Text of the article: justified.
• References: the authors should be ordered alphabetically.
• Titles of books: italics.
• Titles of articles: quoted.
• Articles will be submitted as MS Word documents.
Articles should be provided before 15th September, 2010.
For Submissions and any further enquiries regarding this Call for Papers or related issues about “Research and Criticism” please contact member Editorial Board at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of English
Banrasa Hindu University
India Email: email@example.com
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)