Call for Paper: International Journal Special Issue on Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETS)
Call for Papers Deadline:
Call for Special Issue on MANETS
International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) Journal invites Contribution for SPECIAL ISSUE "Recent Advancements on Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs)"
Guest Editor: Kamaljit I. Lakhtaria
AIM of Special Issue
Minimal configuration and quick deployment of mobile ad hoc networks suitable for many application, considering increasing application and lot more research work going upwards in this area. The presence of a dynamic and adaptive routing protocol will enable ad hoc networks to be formed quickly. Such a network consists of many small nodes with sensing, computing, communicating, and control capabilities.
MANET covers a wide audience of Researcher, Students, and Research Laboratories; observing MANET Application, Security challenges, Performance and many parameters. This special issue aims to summarize the latest development of MANET as well as deployment experiences.
* Architecture Specification Mobile Ad hoc Networks
* Cross-layer design issues for ad hoc wireless networks
* Energy management in ad hoc wireless networks
* MAC layer protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks
* MANET in Heteregenous Networks
* Mobility models for multihop ad hoc wireless networks
* Multicast routing protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks
* Performance Measurement of Mobile Ad hoc Networks
* Quality of Service in ad hoc wireless networks
* Recent developments in ad hoc wireless networks
* Routing protocols for Ad hoc wireless networks
* Security Threat to Mobile Ad hoc Networks
* Vehicluar Adhoc Network (VANET)
* MANET Security Issues and various Aspects
The purpose of this special issue is to solicit high-quality theoretical as well as practical work on the landscape of recent advances in mobile and wireless test beds and related research infrastructures that will further improve the scope and possibilities of Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
* Last Date For Paper Submission: July 27, 2010
* Paper Acceptance Notification: August 10, 2010
* Submission of Revised Final Papers: August 25, 2010
* IJCA Publication Date: September 3, 2010
Charge for Publication
Charge for special paper (applicable only for this special issue): USD 35.00 [or Equivalent Amount in Regional Currency]
Charges include contribution towards publication, indexing, and maintenance of link resolvers, Journal infrastructures and IJCA research funding program. Details regarding procuring hard copy of the journal.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)