The Editorial Board of Journal of History and Diplomatic Studies is pleased to invite contributions for publication in the seventh (7th) issue of the journal. Although the journal’s emphasis is on African history and related developments, it will consider well-researched articles in other areas of history and diplomatic Studies that make fresh and original contribution to knowledge. Scholars who desire to contribute to the journal must follow strictly the editorial practices of the 15th edition of The Chicago Manual of Style (The University of Chicago Press, 2003). Articles which do not comply with these guidelines will not be processed.
In addition, the here-under stated points should be noted:
1. Article must not have been submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere. Authors should, therefore, include a statement in their submission declaring that the manuscript has not been published and is not under consideration for publication by another journal.
2. Papers should not be more than between 15 and 20 pages of “A4” paper, typed with double line spacing. Papers should be word processed in Microsoft Word.
3. The referencing should follow the style of “Notes and References” written at the end of the article. The Editorial Board will not accept papers which make use of footnotes or the APA Referencing style.
4. Articles meant for publication should be written using the British (not the American) English mode of spelling.
5. The copies of paper meant for publication should be submitted by post to the Editor, Journal of History and Diplomatic Studies, Department of History and Diplomatic Studies, Olabisi Onabanjo University, P.M.B. 2002, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. Papers could also be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com.
6. The cover page of the article should bear the title of the paper, author’s name, academic affiliation or status. Authors should indicate their e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers on the cover page.
7. Papers must be submitted with an abstract of not more than 250 words.
ARTICLES MEANT FOR PUBLICATION IN THE VOL. 7 ISSUE OF THE
JOURNAL SHOULD REACH THE EDITOR ON OR BEFORE 30 AUG., 2010.
DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES,OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY,AGO IWOYE,OGUN STATE,NIGERIA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)