INSPIRE online journal is calling for papers for its summer issue
We are seeking articles which take into consideration the role of boundaries, limits and borders from a diverse range of academic disciplines and perspectives.
Submission deadline the 30th of April 2010
We encourage submissions from established academics as well as young researchers in the form of traditional articles with critical research and academic referencing or book reviews.
They should be sent to the managing editor at email@example.com no later than 30th April 2010 and should be submitted according to the submission guidelines at
For further information please see our website at
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
We seek academics from around the world to review books relevant to our themes of interest.
Please see the following list of titles which can be ordered for a review to be published in the forthcoming issue...
1. Cosgrove, Denis E., (2008), Geography and vision: seeing, imagining and representing the world, I.B. Tauris, London
2. Herbert, Joanna (2008), Negotiating boundaries in the city: migration, ethnicity, and gender in Britain, Ashgate, Aldershot
3. Bleiker, Roland (2009), Aesthetics and world politics, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke
4. Walker, RBJ (2009), After the globe, before the world, Routledge, London
5. Gabbidon, Shaun L., (2010), Race, Ethnicity, Crime, and Justice, Sage, London
6. Bechev, N. and Nicolaidis K. (2010), Mediterranean Frontiers: Borders, Conflict and Memory in a Transnational World, I. B. Tauris, London
To order books or for more information, please contact Alessandra Ceccarelli at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our submission guidelines can be found at www.in-spire.org/guidelines.html
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)