Case Teaching Workshop
Monday, June 21 - Wednesday, June 23, 2010
"This was very high quality workshop. It was intensive but well worth the investment."
The Case Teaching Workshop provides both novice and experienced teachers with a variety of case teaching approaches and confidence and enthusiasm to effectively incorporate case studies into their curriculum. The workshop has been carefully designed to provide a framework for using case studies, and the tools to successfully execute the case study method in the classroom.
* A solid grasp of the teaching concepts behind the case method
* Time-tested approaches to preparing and leading discussions
* Multiple means of integrating case teaching into courses
* Techniques for creating a more dynamic classroom environment
* New contacts who share an interest in interactive teaching
The registration fee for this three-day intensive training is $1,345, and includes course materials, instruction, continental breakfast, and lunches. Registrations are being accepted through April 21, 2010, and on a space available basis after that date.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)